Helpful Websites and Information

Animal Management

Beaver Control

Aquatic Plant Management

In order to protect diverse and stable communities of native aquatic plants and prevent the spread of invasive aquatic plants, many aquatic plant management and nuisance control activities require a permit issued by the Department. Please contact your local aquatic plant management coordinator before engaging in any aquatic plant management or nuisance control activities.

Permits are needed for aquatic plant control when:

Boat and Angler Laws

Stopping Aquatic Hitchhikers

Zebra Mussel Control

Zebra Mussel Information

Boat Decontamination Ordinance